I have a wide range of digital knowledge gained over ten years as a professional designer. I can share these skills via bespoke tutorials, to reduce your learning curve, save time and help you to function in the digital realms with more efficiency.
I provide 1-to-1 lessons that are designed to your specific requirements. These are available in 30 minute sessions, up to 3 hours. Book your session below.
Who needs therapy?
If you have trouble building or updating your small business website, configuring your emails, or working with images, then Digital Therapy could be for you.
Is digital therapy for me?
Digital therapy sessions are suitable for people looking for help in the following areas:
• Updating or editing a website
• Advice about setting up or redeveloping a website
• Demonstration on how to update or alter a website design
• Advice on web design, graphic design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe suite
• Website builders and apps such as: WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Mailchimp, Canva, Facebook and instagram
• Require help getting to grips with their phone, social media, laptop, email creation, attachments etc.
I had a few technical problems with my site that had me completely foxed. Matt helped me sort them out and explained issues in a thorough, straightforward and patient manner so I could fix things myself. He didn’t bamboozle me with jargon or patronize me either.
My typical student:
• Wants to improve the way they work online
• Are unsure where to start
• Are complete novices or with a basic knowledge of digital media
• Are fed up of fiddling with their website and getting nowhere
• Want to work in a personal, collaborative way
• Want to learn new skills quickly and efficiently to promote their business or personal project
Does that sound like you? If so, book in for a session below:
Book a Tutorial
Please use the form below to contact Matt.